1,401 Reviews Scanned
- 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake Certifies 3PMS for severe snow performance
- Aggressive open shoulder tread design expels water snow slush and mud for optimum traction in all terrain conditions
- Solid center rib provides superior ride comfort and control
- Extra deep tread sipes at varying angles improve comfort without sacrificing traction
- Jagged edge tread blocks improve grip on ice and in the mud providing superior traction
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: All Terrain
- Car Type: Light Truck
- Load Range C, 6-Ply Rated, 6-PR
- Ironman all country m/t LT31/10. 50R15 109Q owl all-season tire
- Core Gard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & Bruise Resistant Sidewall Rubber, Derived From Goodrich'S Race Proven Baja T/Akr2 Tire....
- Specially Formulated Tread Rubber: Optimally Blended To Reduce Chip And Tear For Superior Gravel Road Endurance. Advanced Tire Footprint Shape:...
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding Sidewall Rubber Blocks That Provide Increased Mud, Snow & Rock Traction, Especially In Aired-Down Driving...
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered Shoulder Blocks That Provide Greater Maneuverability In Soft Soil And Deep Snow Conditions. Locking 3-D Sips: 3-D...
- Bold tread pattern designed to tackle mud with enhanced traction
- Build to withstand damage from gravel and debris
- Studdable for extra traction in harsh winter weather
- Standard Limited Warranty
- M plus S Rated (mud and snow)
- Toyo Open Country A/T Iii LT31/10.50R15 109S All-Season tire
- Light Truck Tire
- Vehicle Specific
- ATTURO TRAIL BLADE AT 31x10.50R15 BSW 109S C ALL SEASON TIRE
- Backed by a 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty on regular fitments, or 25,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty in...
- Section width: 10.50 inches
- Construction type: Radial
- Speed rating: Q
- Load index: 109.0
- Load capacity: 2271.0 pounds
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool...
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle...
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire...
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Terrain Tire
- All-purpose, all-season traction and a quiet ride
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- new tread technology provides a better grip as it wears
- sidewall lugs and deep grooves produce outstanding handling and control off-road and on-road
- StabiliTread Technology – Street performance balanced with off-road durability
- DuraGen Technology - Off-road durability
- Comfort Balance Technology - A comfortable, quiet ride on the street
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake - Improved snow traction
- Load capacity: 2271@50 pounds
- All-Season, All-Terrain Tire
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 Miles
- Aggressive Sidewall Design: Deep, jagged sidewalls that help the tires climb up rocks and plow through mud
- Rugged Traction Shoulders provide increased off-road traction for boulder crawling and mud handling, as well as additional resistance to abrasion and...
- Hauls heavy loads with less wear
- Open shoulder tread pattern offers good lateral grip in mud or soft surfaces
- All-terrain tread design
- Black sidewall
- 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol means this tire is certified to perform in severe snow conditions
- Industry Leading Total Coverage Warranty
- Treadwear Warranty: 40,000 Miles
- Road Hazard Warranty: 2/32" or 1 year
- Roadside Assistance: 36 Months Free Tow & Tire Change
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- White Letter Sidewall
- Aggressive talon-shaped tread elements provide excellent performance in muddy and rocky conditions
- Cut resistant tread and shoulder compound for dependable off-road use
- Stone and mud ejectors for outstanding self-cleaning capability
- Country of Origin : Mexico
Q: What tire size is equal to 31×10.50R15?
A: The closest metric size to 31×10.50R15 is 265/75R15. This metric size indicates a tire diameter of 30.7 inches and width of 10.5 inches. The standard size of the 31×10.50 is 30.5 inches in diameter and 10.5 inches wide. For replacement tires, the 265/75R15 size will provide more choices for tires with highway or all-season tread patterns.
Q: What does 31×10.50R15 mean?
A: The size is commonly written 31×10.50R15; the tires fit on a 15-inch-diameter rim measuring 7 to 9 inches wide. The 31×10.50R15 tire size is a light truck size, and the tires—most commonly used on older four-wheel-drive vehicles—have a wide cross section.
Q: What does the R15 mean on my tire?
A: Tire sizes are easy to understand once you learn how to read them. On this page you’ll find a color-coded explanation of the 205-75R15 tire code. This number indicates that your tire has a width of 205 millimeters. This number means that your tire has an aspect ratio of 75%. In other words, your tire’s sidewall height (from the edge of the rim …
Q: Does Discount Tire sell used tires?
A: Discount Tire — also known as America’s Tire, in some areas — does sell used tires, but availability may be slim. There are no warranties or guarantees for used tires, but the company assures that its stock doesn’t include any tires over three years old or tires with tears or worn treads.