1,457 Reviews Scanned
- A&W Diet Root Beer, 12 Fl Oz Can, (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Fl Oz)
- No HFCS or Aspartame
- Less sugar and sweeteners than other leading store bought drinks
- Each bottle makes 36 servings (9 liters) of refreshing flavored sparkling water
- Includes (4) 440ml Drink Mixes
- 0 calories
- Barq's Root Beer Diet, 12 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!!
- Stewarts Diet Root Beer comes in a pack of 6 bottles, all of which are 12 Oz each.
- Our drinks have been rated the best and most enjoyable since way back. Do yourself a favor and taste the best sodas out there.
- Stewart's Soda has a rich creamy, smooth texture and flavor that other soda's don't have. Our beverage does not have any caffeine added to it.
- Picture yourself relaxing on the beach with waves crashing, the sand beneath your feet, and soaking up all that sun. That refreshing and enjoyable...
- Kosher certified, Non GMO, Lactose Free.
- 20 FL OZ
- 8 COUNT
- No Caffeine
- 12 Case Pack
- We've been a staple in America for well over 120 years; And while our flavor variety may always be changing, the quality, value, and plain-old fun...
- We learned a long time ago that life is better when you add more flavor; Pick up some Shasta for your family and drink in the fun
- With over 30 different flavors to choose from, we understand if it's hard to select your absolute favorite; So go ahead and pick 3 or 4
- And we're not planning to make it any easier for you either; Instead, we're hard at work creating our next bright, bold, and great-tasting Shasta...
- IBC Diet Root Beer
- 24 bottles per case
- 4 six pack dividers
- 12 ounce glass bottles
- The package length of the product is 7.8 inches
- The package width of the product is 5.2 inches
- The package height of the product is 5.2 inches
- The package weight of the product is 4.8 pounds
- Stewart's Soda
- 12 oz Glass Bottles
- 10 Count
- INCLUDES: Dad's Diet Root Beer 12 oz 12 Pack.
- With its classic and nostalgic branding, Dad's Diet Root Beer is a popular choice for anyone who enjoys vintage-style sodas.
- Made with natural and artificial flavors, Dad's Diet Root Beer delivers a classic root beer flavor that will quench your thirst and satisfy your sweet...
- Dad's Diet Root Beer is a great option for anyone who wants to enjoy a refreshing and delicious soda without any of the guilt.
- The convenient 12-ounce can size of Dad's Diet Root Beer makes it easy to enjoy on the go, whether you're at work, on a road trip, or relaxing at...
- A&W Diet Root Beer
- 20 Fl Oz Can, (Pack of 10, Total of 200 Fl Oz)
- New Convenient Size - Great For Lunch Boxes, Traveling, Snacks
- Same Creamy Root Beer Taste - Made With Aged Vanilla
- ✔ GOURMET SODAS ACROSS THE COUNTRY: The Ultimate Diet Root Beer Sampler lets you taste a wide variety of diet root beers from all around the country...
- ✔ PREMIUM 24 PACK OF SODA: Each case comes with 4 unique brands, 6 bottles of each. Our premium sourced craft soda makes a perfect gift or addition...
- ✔PREMIUM DIET ROOT BEER VARIETIES: Bring this 24 pack of unique diet root beer and share all kinds of assorted diet sodas with your friends, family...
- ✔ PERFECT GIFT FOR COLLEAGUES, PARTIES, KIDS: If you are looking for something to bring energy, life, and fun to a gathering, this can be a great...
- ✔ UNIQUE BEVERAGES FOR YOU: Beverages Direct delivers unique and hard to find beverages right to your door. We constantly source beverages from all...
- PACKAGING MAY VARY: Diet A&W is now A&W Zero Sugar, you may receive either version in your order throughout this packaging change
- ZERO SUGAR: Formally Diet A&W Root Beer, A&W Root Beer Zero Sugar has the classic American root beer flavor with a sweet, indulgent taste and smooth,...
- CAFFEINE FREE: Sweet treat doesn’t contain caffeine so you can enjoy it day or night.Carbonated
- ICE CREAM FLOATS: There’s nothing that can top a classic A&W Root Beer Float unless you prefer a Campfire, Brownie Sundae, or Salted Caramel...
- TRUSTED SINCE 1919: A&W Root Beer has been an American classic since it was first sold at a roadside stand in California in 1919
- A&W Zero Root Beer
- 20 Fl Oz Bottles
- Pack of 12, Total of 240 Fl Oz
- Same Creamy Root Beer Taste - Made With Aged Vanilla
Q: Why is diet Root Beer Bad for You?
A: – water (plain or sugar-free flavored versions) Bonus: If you can down enough daily water (9 cups a day for women and 13 cups for men is suggested ), it can … – sugar-free sparkling water (e.g., LaCroix) – coffee – hot tea or iced tea – low-sugar cranberry juice cocktail (e.g., Diet Ocean Spray) – low-sugar juice drinks (e.g., Diet V8 Splash)
Q: What is the top rated root beer?
A: Botham’s Headingley miracle (1981) Willis’s Headingley miracle (1981) The precursor to Edgbaston (1982) The ‘worst ever’ win in England (1989) Steve Waugh comes of age (1989) More Waugh (1991) Grumpy vs Rowdy (1993) The ball of the century (1993) Atherton literally falls short (1993) Warne’s MCG hat-trick (1994)
Q: What is the best tasting root beer?
A: – A&W – Barq’s – Dad’s – Goose Island – IBC – Mug – Sioux City – Sprecher – Stewart’s
Q: Was root beer ever an alcoholic beverage?
A: Root beer was a type of small beer, a beverage with a very small (compared to modern drinks) amount of alcohol. Kvass is another kind, made from either old bread or beets. Originally Answered: Is root beer an alcoholic drink? No, for the most part root beers are non-alcoholic. That having been said, there are ‘hard’ root beers like: