3,116 Reviews Scanned
- Corrects skin discoloration from age spots, sun spots, and melasma
- Brightening face serum boosts antioxidants to repair and protect skin from free radicals
- Vitamins C, E, B5, and ferulic acid work in synergy to heal sun damage naturally
- Naturally hydrates and moisturizes by supporting skin’s natural lipid barrier
- Stimulates collagen production to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinol night facial serum diminishes signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
- Powerful antioxidants defend against future damage
- Retinol serum speeds skin cell turnover to reveal a youthful-looking complexion
- Vitamin C stimulates collagen production to firm and lift tired skin
- Larch Tree Extract hydrates and prevents overnight moisture loss
- Top notes: bergamot, pink freesia and water lotus
- Middle notes: whimsical orchid, feminine rose, tea leaf
- Base notes: patchouli, soothing amber and coral musk
Q: Who is Robin McGraw?
A: She is also the founder of the skincare brand, Robin McGraw Revelation. Robin McGraw was Robin Jameson born on the 28th of December 1953 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents Jim and Georgia Jameson are of British-Irish-Scottish ancestry. She is the four among four siblings.
Q: Where did Robin McGraw go to high school?
A: She completed High School from the Duncan High School in Oklahoma. Prior to that, she was a student at Emerson Elementary School in Duncan. In 2014, she launched the brand, Robin McGraw Revelation Lifestyle Brand.
Q: Does Robin McGraw have any wrinkles?
A: Robin McGraw Revelation’s founder doesn’t have many wrinkles and fine lines on her face despite being in her mid-60s. Plus, her face has become more lifted than it was before.
Q: What has Robin McGraw done to her body?
A: Robin McGraw has altered gloriously throughout these years. The above picture clearly exemplifies that there have been some noticeable and attractive changes in the actress’s body. She is guessed to have had Rhinoplasty, Face Lift, Lip Fillers & Breast Enhancements.