3,312 Reviews Scanned
- Made with fresh Tomatillos and fesh jalapenos
- Salsa Verde
- Net Wt: 12oz (340g)
- Trader Joe's Salsa Verde
- This salsa will meet all of your expectations and more. Try this salsa with nachos, quesadillas, tamales, and enchiladas.
- Mild salsa
- But I promise you that where this salsa lacks in heat, it makes up in taste!
- This Salsa Verde has no preservatives, no thickening agents, and is made with fresh tomatillos and fresh jalapenos
- Trader Joe's Pineapple Salsa
- This salsa has an exemplary blend of spicy and sweet. The heat is not too aggressive for the spice-adverse, but there is enough kick to make it...
- Highly recommend it for baking and dipping!
- The salsa is awesome. I make a dip with it. I also use it in ground meat to make hamburgers. They are awesome. Top the burgers with sour cream and you...
- Pack of 3
- Trader Joe's Cowboy Caviar Corn Black Beans & Pepper Salsa
- Trader Joe’s differs from its primogeniture by introducing the aforementioned corn, plus onions, red bell pepper and , perhaps hereticaly, swapping...
- I myself am a die hard salsa fan, willing to take it any way I can get it, and to me this is one astounding find
- Put in a corn tortilla with an over medium fried egg and a sprinkle of cheese and you will never ever be sorry.
- Case of 3
- An Autum Salsa Blend of Fruits and Veggies
- Pumpkin,Tomatoes, Tomatillo, Onions, Apples, Butternut Squash, Red Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Honey, Lime, Sea Salt, Garlic, Cumin
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Trader Joe's Fall Seasonal Blend
- One 12 Ounce Jar
- A sweet combination of corn, red peppers, onion and a touch of heat
- 13.75 oz jar
- Bundle includes one 10.75 oz jar of Trader Joe's Corn and Chile Tomato-Les Salsa and one 13 oz jar of Trader Joes Cowboy Caviar
- Corn and Chile Salsa is a sweet combination of corn red peppers onion and a touch of heat
- Cowboy Caviar a corn black bean and pepper salsa
- Experience both great flavors in this bundle
- Buy for your next party or just to have a snack with your favorite chips
- Zesty salsa with a perfect blend of pineapple sweetness and medium heat.
- Trader Joe's Salsa Autentica
- No Preservatives, No Thickening Agents, Made With Fresh Chile Peppers
- Good old fashioned picante sauce. No big chunks of veggies in this. Delicioso!
- This stuff is great if you like restaurant-style (aka not chunky) salsa.
- Pack of 3
- Trader Joe's Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Made with big chunks of organic diced tomatoes, organic tomato paste, organic onions, and organic jalapeños, then spiced with organic cayenne pepper...
- And, boy, is this Salsa versatile. Sure, you can use it as you would any other—in burritos, tacos, and quesadillas, with tortilla chips, etc. But...
- Spoon it atop baked chicken or fish.
- Use it as the sauce on a tasty Mexican-inspired pizza. Or, simply pour it over rich cream cheese for a lightning-fast appetizer, and dig in with your...
- Salsa Verde & Salsa Autentica
- Made with fresh tomatillos and fresh jalapenos
- 12oz/340g per bottle
- Made in United States
Q: What kind of Salsa does Trader Joe’s have?
A: If your go-to salsa is on the sweeter side and you’re not all about the spice, you’ll love this Trader Joe’s variety. This chunky salsa contains mango, pineapple, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and jalapeño, giving it a mango-chutney-like quality that is not only great for dipping chips but works well with grilled fish or chicken.
Q: Are Tostitos chips and salsa good?
A: Tostitos is known for its chips and salsa, and for good reason. This is a smoother salsa, making it super versatile for any culinary use you have in mind, whether it be topping a burrito bowl, slow cooking some chicken breasts, or simply dipping in chips during a party.
Q: What can I do with leftover salsa?
A: Dipping chips into salsa is a favorite way to use this condiment. But this versatile sauce can be used to enhance so many other items from tacos and burritos to a topping for foods such as eggs, omelets, chicken, and fish, to mixing into a meatloaf, for example. Should salsa be stored in the refrigerator after opening?
Q: What is the best small batch salsa?
A: Naked Infusions, a California small-batch salsa company, is here to test your spice tolerance. Its smooth, restaurant-style salsa is organic and contains just a handful of ingredients—tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, and seasonings.