3,480 Reviews Scanned
- Sweet Chilli Sauce is a take on the blend of chilies and garlic used in asia
- Great for dipping
- Makes a terrific hors d' oeuvre - just pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers
- Trader Joe's Jalapeno Sauce
- Drizzle it over eggs for breakfast or employ it as a replacement for traditional enchilada sauce in an enchilada bake at dinnertime.
- It tastes quite creamy. here is no hiding the Jalapeño peppers in this sauce. It brings about that heat level.
- eggs, guacamole, meat, tofu, or cheese. I imagine this would pair well withe. There is plenty of room for creativity here.
- Authentic Trader Joe's product
- Enjoy also as a great vegetable dip
- Tangy complement with seafood or fish
- Has the zip of pickle relish in a creamy mayonnaise base
- 8 FL Ounces (237mL)
- Great on pizza, pasta, or buffalo wings
- Combining the flavors of chili peppers, honey, vinegar, and black truffle broth to create a profile that’s simultaneously sharp, peppery, and...
- Limited Holiday Item!
- 10 Fl Oz Bottle
- Genuine Trader Joe's product
- Flavorful Thai curry sauce
- Serve with cooked chicken, fish or vegetables over rice for a healthy meal
- Product of South Africa
- With Grinder
- Trader Joe's Tartar Sauce
- Tartar sauce is creamy, has a subtle crunchy from the dill pickle, and a nice tang from the lemon juice, which a fresh bite from the dill.
- Used as a condiment with seafood dishes such as clam strips, fried oysters, fish and chips, fish sandwiches, and fish fingers, among many other...
- It's Delicious!
- With a grinder
- a delicious alternative to black pepper
- a piquant lemon flavor
- great for meat, poultry, fish, salads, stir fries, sauces and marinates.
- Product Type:Grocery
- Clarityrx Products Represent The Synergy Of Natural Plant And Food Resources To Produce Clear, Beautiful Skin.
- Item Package Weight:0.5 Lbs
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Everything But The Elote Seasoning Blend.
- Mix Of Salt, Chili Pepper, Cheese, Chipotle, And Cumin.
- This seasoningcan be also added to a buttery corn cob, roasted veggies, or even your nontraditional elote recipes.
- Perfect for your homemade elote Mexican snack.
- Size: 2.3 oz.
- Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Barbecue Sauce
- The sauce is pretty sweet with smokey mustardy flavors
- The texture of the sauce is perfect, not too thick and too runny
- If you like me looking to expand your barbecue horizons you can do well for yourself buying Trader Joe’s Carolina Gold.
- It's GREAT on any sort of white fish. Just slather it on, put it in the oven, and done. Super simple.
- Dill Pickle Flavor
- Fat Free
- Zesty salsa with a perfect blend of pineapple sweetness and medium heat.
Q: Is Trader Joe’s Hot Sauce good on eggs?
A: I enjoy the hot sauce on just about anything, but I find that it’s especially good on egg dishes from basic scrambled eggs all the way to huevos rancheros. Trader Joe’s has a slew of cult-favorites, but this sweet and tangy dipping sauce has the honor of being the best-selling Trader Joe’s item in 13 states across America.
Q: What is the best selling item at Trader Joe’s?
A: Trader Joe’s has a slew of cult-favorites, but this sweet and tangy dipping sauce has the honor of being the best-selling Trader Joe’s item in 13 states across America. The combination of chilis, garlic, and sweetness makes this sauce a universal favorite among both kids and adults.
Q: Does Trader Joe’s have salsa verde?
A: Similar to a salsa verde, the recipe includes tomatillos, two types of peppers, and lime juice for a slightly-acidic kick. Trader Joe’s rates the hotness as a 7 out of 10, so while it won’t burn your mouth, give it a taste test before drenching your meal.
Q: What to eat in South Padre Island sauce?
A: The combination of chilis, garlic, and sweetness makes this sauce a universal favorite among both kids and adults. Dunk EVERYTHING in this sauce, especially Asian-inspired foods like egg rolls and coconut-crusted shrimp.