2,272 Reviews Scanned
|1||Gardner - Fly Traps Indoor for Home, Indoor Bug Trap, Plug in Bug Catcher Indoor, Fly Catcher...||Check on Amazon|
- Compact & Stylish: The FlyWeb fits into your indoor space while swiftly trapping flying pests. Works instantly—a great choice for gnat catcher &...
- Highly Efficient Dual Insect Trap: This indoor flycatcher uses its UV light to lure flying mosquitoes, bugs, moths, fruit flies, gnats & other insects...
- User-Friendly: Getting this insect trap indoors up and running is a cinch. Just peel off the protective coating from the adhesive board, place it into...
- Energy-Efficient U.V. Insect Lamp: Our flying insect trap uses 9 watts of U.V. light output to effectively lure flying insects within its 600 sq. ft....
- 24*7 TRAPPING: An effective indoor insect catcher that excels at capturing a variety of pests including fruit flies, gnats, moths & mosquitoes. It...
Q: Is safsafe home security a good company?
A: Safe Home Security is a Connecticut based home security company that has been around over 30 years. They are currently battling a contempt order, filed by the Connecticut A.G. for numerous sales and business practices that allegedly violate the terms of a 2014 government action settlement. Nevertheless, they maintain a B BBB rating.
Q: What is safesafe home alarm system?
A: Safe Home Alarm systems are monitored by a 3rd party monitoring service- Rapid Response. They are a UL-Listed, Five Diamond CSAA Certified monitoring center. Safe Home requires a minimum 36-month contract. In addition to a 3-year contract, there are many negative online Safe Home Security reviews with complaints of Auto-Renewal clauses.
Q: Is the Safe Home Security dealer business model right for You?
A: If you’re a home security contractor who desires to increase your customer base as well as your income, then the Safe Home Security’s dealer business model is for you! Our program allows you the opportunity to expand your business and increase revenues.
Q: What do online safe home reviews say about the company?
A: Online Safe Home reviews frequently claim excessive hold times when it comes to customer service and billing issues. There are many complaints cited in online Safe Home Security reviews regarding less than scrupulous sales and business practices. Perhaps the company is doing a better job of things in recent months…but, that remains to be seen.