1,543 Reviews Scanned
- SPRING-POWERED SINGLE-SHOT AIRSOFT RIFLE
- SYNTHETIC ALL-WEATHER STOCK
- 400-ROUND MAGAZINE - Compatible with 6mm airsoft BBs (BBs not included)
- ADJUSTABLE HOP UP SYSTEM
- DELIVERS SPEEDS UP TO 350 FPS
- Dual ammo .177 caliber BB or pellet
- 1, 000 FPS with alloy pellets
- Multi-pump air rifle
- 4x32 scope and open sights
- Rugged durable composite Stock and forearm
- For decades RWS Meisterkugeln ("Master Target") pellets have been part of every ambitious air gun shooter's equipment; Performs best in sub 1000 feet...
- New material composition and optimized surface treatment give a permanently bright and shiny appearance
- Dimensions and weight of each pellet is rigorously checked creating a remarkably accurate pellet
- .177 caliber weight: 82 grains; .22 caliber weight: 14 grains
- .177 caliber quantity: 250 or 500 pellets; .22 caliber quantity: 250 pellets
- DUAL-POWERED MINI AEG AIRSOFT RIFLE
- ELECTRIC FULL AUTO OR SPRING-POWERED SINGLE SHOT
- POWERED BY FOUR (4) AA BATTERIES - Batteries NOT included
- VELOCITIES UP TO 150 fps
- 200-ROUND, GRAVITY-FED HOPPER
Q: What is airsoft fps and how to measure it?
A: Feet per second is perhaps one of the most relevant measurements in the world of airsoft. It basically refers to how much gun power you have. Experts can determine just about how much FPS a gun has by just loading it with 0.20g BBs and watching the speed at which they emerge from the gun.
Q: How many joules does an airsoft gun shoot?
A: This means that if your airsoft gun is shooting 380 FPS with a.20g BB and you switch to a.25g BB your gun will be shooting 340 FPS. There’s a big difference in FPS but the kinetic energy it carries on flight will be the same, 1.34 Joules, regardless of what BB weight you use.
Q: What is the unit of kinetic energy for airsoft guns?
A: Joules is the derived International System unit of kinetic energy. Given everything the same in your airsoft gun (compression, spring, barrel length, etc), FPS is relative to the BB weight you are using but the kinetic energy it produces is always the same. This means that if your airsoft gun is shooting 380 FPS…
Q: What is a compressed airsoft gun?
A: This is in stark contrast to the typical Electric Airsoft Gun (AEG), which propels BBs using an air piston run by a motor. The compressed air generally creates more force, shooting the BB out harder than an AEG would.