3,943 Reviews Scanned
|Total Gym XLS
|Check on Amazon
|Total Gym Replacement Set of 4 Wheels/Rollers for Models 2000, 3000, and More
|Check on Amazon
- As Seen on TV with Chuck Norris & Christie Brinkley
- Resistance training with 6 levels
- 400 lb weight capacity for total strength and stability
- Padded glideboard with head support
- Exercise capability - over 80 exercises
- Bearings included with the thru hole of approximately 1/4"
- Bearing does not stick out of the wheel
- Additional hardwares may be required in addition with the M6 bolts to adapt the wheels under the glideboard of the Total Gym
- The outer diameter and the inner diameter of the wheel (black part) are 1.25" and 0.75"
- Mainly for Total Gym models 2000 and 3000
Q: What is a glide paddle board?
A: Glide was founded back in the early days of SUP when our founders realized that traditional epoxy stand up paddle boards (you know the shiny ones with the pretty designs?) were far too fragile to adventure out on. They wanted a board that could withstand the rigors of rivers without breaking in half.
Q: What is the glide?
A: This board is pure fun. From its eye-popping graphics to its shape which mimics the surf boards of yester-year but is tweaked to perform in each of the SUP disciplines: surf, flatwater, river and fitness. It comes with its own backpack so that you can explore the backcountry. Check it out for yourself. Why Glide?
Q: What is an ultraslide 8H slideboard?
A: The UltraSlide 8H slideboard was specifically created for those looking for the popular 8 foot length but at a lower weight… and price. Like the best-selling, commercial-grade UltraSlide 8, the 8H […] Sports are played in 360 degrees of movement, and athletes need to train and condition in that same environment.
Q: What is GSS (glide surface shield)?
A: In the years that followed, Glide’s hard boards that utilize our patent pending GSS (Glide Surface Shield) have been a mainstay of SUP rental fleets globally because renters are far more abusive to paddle boards than a river could ever hope to be.