3,153 Reviews Scanned
- OLD SKU: 92-34227Q02-1 now 92-8M0170149
- NEW PRODUCT BOTTLE NOT THE OLD CAN
- MERCURY HAS SUPERSEEDED THE OLD CAN AND PN
- INSIDE MERCURY BOX IS NOW PERMATEX PRODUCT
- Slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant
- Resists gasoline, oil and grease
- Approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications
- Suggested Applications: Close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, solid gaskets
- Temperature range of -65F to 400F
- Slow-drying, non-hardening sealant approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications
- Designed for dressing/sealing cut gaskets on flexible/stamped parts
- Allows for easy disassembly if required; resists gasoline, oil and grease
- Temperature Range: -65F to 400F (-54C to 204C)
- Suggested Applications: Valve cover gaskets, and oil pan gaskets
- For use on all MerCruiser stern drives to securely seal universal and exhaust bellows.
- Resistant to oil, grease, gasoline and water.
- See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or...
- Reliable, fast-drying, all-purpose sealant dries to a highly tacky, non-brittle film; remains tacky indefinitely
- Tacky paste for holding cut gaskets in place during assembly; helps seal cut gaskets
- Resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, axle lube, kerosene, propane and butane; sensor-safe
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C)
- Suggested Applications: Valve covers, fuel pumps, carburetors, manifold gaskets; seals any rubber, cork, paper or composite gasket
- High-Performance Extreme Grease is a high-quality, versatile calcium sulfonate‑based, NLGI 2 grease formulated for high-temperatures and high-load...
- Excellent general-purpose grease for steering system cables, throttle and shift cables, gimbal bearings, U-Joints, suspension systems and wheel...
- Ideal for use with trucks, campers, ATV/UTVs, snowmobiles, utility trailers and motorcycles and as a wheel bearing grease
- Provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion
- Handy squeeze tube
- Marine Grease 2-4-C with PTFE is a high-quality, versatile lithium‑based NLGI 2 grease that won’t break down in the presence of water
- Excellent general-purpose teflon grease for steering system cables, throttle and shift cables, tilt lock mechanisms, tilt tube, remote controls, prop...
- Contains extreme pressure additives to withstand friction in a wide variety of heavy equipment applications and temperatures
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Handy squeeze tube
- Fast-drying, hard-setting sealant designed for sealing rigid materials and flanges
- Patches holes and joints where permanent assembly is desired
- Resists common auto and shop fluids including fuels
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C)
- Suggested Applications: Freeze plugs, threaded connections, and manifold gaskets
- Lower unit gear oil formulated to protect against corrosion and excessive wear
- Designed for outboard motor lower unit and sterndrive applications above 75 HP
- Extreme pressure synthetic additives protect gears from metal to metal contact
- Extends gear life in extreme conditions including high-speed and high-horspower applications
- SAE 90 viscosity
- Recommended for greasing propeller shaft splines on all outboards and sterndrives
- When applied annually, ensures that the prop can be removed when needed
- Extremely water resistant
- Won't break down when mixed with water
- Part #s 92-802859Q 1, 802859A 1
- Quicksilver - Mercruiser 26-823894, 710-26-823894
- Mercury 2-4-C Marine Lubricant With 92802859A 1 8oz Tube
- Mercury Marine (Publisher)
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Spanish (Publication Language)
- 09/28/2023 (Publication Date) - Mercury Nashville (Publisher)
- COMFORTABLE: The Vista flip flop features a soft, water friendly EVA upper with a polyweb lined synthetic nubuck toe post for comfort between the...
- SOFT & DURABLE: Roxy's Vista flip flops are made with a soft, molded EVA insole providing comfort all day when you're on your feet; Textured rubber...
- WATER FRIENDLY: The Roxy Vista is a water friendly flip flop; Safe to get wet at the beach or the pool
- ROXY: Shop our collection of boardshorts, bikinis, shorts, sandals, shoes, tees, graphics, hoodies, flannels, dresses, kids wear, jeans, pants,...
- Roxy creates products that strike the balance between style, performance and femininity; Roxy is a call to action to all women and dreamers to feel...
- Outboard or Stern DriveGear Lube Pump
- Fits all quart and liter bottles
- Fits any outboard or stern drive with a 3/8"‑16 drain plug
- Use adapter (included) for gear cases with an M8x1.25 drain plug
- Manufacturer part number 8M0072133
- WARM REMINDER: The bottle is more than 1/2 empty because the glue hardens in the absence of air, so filling the bottle completely would cause the glue...
- APPLYING: Applying fill gaps up to 0.25mm with 25-40 mins fixture time. High strength, high viscosity and high temperature resistance. Solidification...
- USE-METHOD: 1. Clean all surfaces. 2. Shake well before use. 3. Apply sufficient product onto the bolts at the nut engagement area. If parts have come...
- WHAT CAN DO: Green color, high strength, high temperature performance and oil tolerance for the bonding of cylindrical metal fitting parts. Can...
- APPLICATION: This retaining compound is widely used in automotive for valve covers, oil pans, sleeves in pump, housings, bearings, engines, radiator...
- Replacement Kits Sterndrive Outdrive Gasket Kit for Mercruiser R MR Alpha One Gen II Replaces 27-94996Q2 27-94996Q02. Includes: 1 Gasket, 1 Square...
- Fits Mercruiser R / MR & Alpha Drives with S/N 6225577 & above Gen 1 & II Drives. Replaces 27-94996Q2, 27-94996Q02 & Sierra 18-2619-1.
- All you need to update the gaskets and o-rings when you dismount your Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 2. It comes with the gasket for the drive, the o-ring for...
- Use a new gasket for reassembly after pulling your alpha outdrive. This is the genuine MerCruiser Alpha 1 Gen II I/O seal kit. Top Quality and gaskets...
- Large gasket is a perfect fit as are the 3 input shaft o-rings and most importantly, the large o-ring that seals the u-joint bellows.
- The Quicksilver Drain Screw gasket is used with the 3/8‑16 drain/fill screw found on all MerCruiser and most Mercury/Mariner outboards except Verado...
- Includes 4 gaskets
Q: How much does mercury quicksilver perfect seal cost?
A: OEM Mercury Quicksilver Perfect Seal Sealing Compound 16 oz 93-34227Q0251 $44.98$44.98 Permatex 80019 Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant, 4 oz.1,139
Q: Is this OEM Quicksilver perfect sealing compound?
A: The OEM Quicksilver Perfect Sealing Compound is apparently not being manufactured any longer. That’s OK but, what was sent is a substitute (perhaps adequate) which should be adequately identified, pictured appropriately, and described appropriately by the seller !!!!! Jut tell the truth. Received Permatex aviation gasket sealer not OEM Quicksilver.
Q: What is the best form a gasket sealant for aviation?
A: Permatex 80019 Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant, 4 oz. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,139 39 offers from $6.29 OEM Mercury Quicksilver Perfect Seal Sealing Compound 16 oz 93-34227Q02 2.9 out of 5 stars 51
Q: How do I use perfect seal sealing compound?
A: Use Perfect Seal Sealing Compound with accompanying applicator brush on all types of gaskets where the manufacturer recommends the use of a sealant. Also use on threaded and machine joints.