2,646 Reviews Scanned
- Results in hair that is 3x more hydrated by morning*
- Boosts moisture for 72 hours* and benefits last for 4 washes*
- Reduces breakage by 26%*
- like a cool drink of water for your hair, this mask quenches hair's thirst. the rich, moisturizing formula provides superior hydration leaving hair...
- perfect for all hair types, especially those in need of deep hydration.
- packed with vitamins and nutrients to condition the hair making it soft, silky, and smoother than ever.
- Controls Curls
- A Smoothing Curl Control Cream That Adds Bounce And Definition To Hair.
- Fights Frizz, Anyone With Natural Curls, Coils, And Waves!
- A Hair Styling Cream That Moisturizes, Softens + Enhances Curls.
- Free From Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, And Petrolatum
- Flaxseed - Moisturizes And Softens The Hair For Healthy-looking Shine.
- Amino Acids - Smooth The Cuticle And Boost Hair Elasticity
- Antioxidants - Hydrate And Condition The Hair To Fight Frizz
- Fine And Oily Hair Types Use In Place Of Conditioner, Thick And Dry Hair Types Use After Conditioner
- Works On All Hair Types.
- A fast acting rinse-out mask that doubles as a leave-in treatment, clinically proven to strengthen hair, reduce breakage, + prevent future damage
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Dimension: 1.73" L x 1.77" W x 7.8" H
- Item Package Weight: 0.115 lb
Q: What is Kure and how does it work?
A: The Kure does something very similar to protect your PC. When you reboot, it restores the PC to a previous malware-free state, wiping out any changes except your own documents, pictures, and so on. And a ransomware-recovery feature reverses malicious changes to those documents.
Q: Does the Kure have 24-hour tech support?
A: Doesn’t offer 24-hour tech support. When your PC has The Kure installed, you can wipe out malware just by rebooting. Your own documents aren’t affected, and it even has the ability to reverse the effects of encrypting ransomware.
Q: Is Kure antivirus worth the cost?
A: That being the case, you do still need some kind of real-time antivirus protection, but at $19.95 per year, The Kure isn’t an expensive addition. VoodooSoft VoodooShield 2.0, a somewhat similar utility, costs about the same.
Q: Do I need to turn off my computer after using the Kure?
A: When you rely on The Kure for protection, you absolutely must get in the habit of turning your computer off at the end of the day. If it just goes into sleep mode or hibernation, with no actual reboot, then it doesn’t get sanitized by The Kure.